Tuesday, October 23, 2012

la grenouille

the other night, i was in the city (nyc) with my brother, my nephew & my sister in law..and for some craaazy reason their new "we always go there" place is la grenouille.

this place is so straight outta the 60's it is hysterical..in fact i don't think they have changed one thing..and in a way..that is precisely what makes this spot so on the money.

{woody and mia!}

we sat at the bar enjoying champagne while waiting for our chocolate souffle's to arrive..

and let's just say... i ate the whole thing!  i could not stop!

ahhh the little things.

2 comments:

  1. Ηі mates, іtѕ wonderful artiсlе on the
    topiс оf cultureand completely explained, keep it up all thе time.


    Аlso vіѕit my ωeb pаge http://www.waterfilterscritic.com/heres-why-a-zero-water-filter-will-always-beat-a-britta/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm no longer certain where you'ге getting your info,
    but great topic. I must spеnԁ ѕome time stuԁуing much more οr understanding more.
    Thanks for magnifiсеnt info I was in search of thіs info for my mission.


    Αlso visit my web page batir.tv

    ReplyDelete