Friday, November 19, 2010

more rugs from surya

yesterday, i got more of the rug images from India..and again..i am too thrilled. not to toot my own horn, but seeing a drawing is one thing, and finally seeing an actual rug from a simple jpeg is an entirely different experience altogether! i think they are brilliant, and i love them all. how to pick just one? the slate-y blue below is stunning..no?
black is sexy..
i am wondering if this is a sky blue..different than the one above..i believe it is.
always classic..we call this color jcrew!
pale tan..also simple and elegant.
i had missed this one below yesterday..but i j'adore it!

4 comments:

  1. I like the dark one! Is that black or brown? It would look great in my dining room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a new blog follower. I'm intrigued by your patterns. Where will you be selling your rugs?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your rugs,nice collection pictures ..get more beautiful and gorgeous rugs as i got.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really LOVE that last hex rug. I can't wait until they come out.

    ReplyDelete